Allianz Centre, Shop M2
2 Market Street
Sydney NSW 2000
Our COVID-19 safety and social distancing measures continue to be implemented which include:
– No more than 1 person in the clinic per 4m square area.
– All clients having any viral symptoms are requested not to enter the clinic.
– All clients are requested to sanitise their hands on arrival and adhere to strict social distancing measures.
Skin Needling or Collagen Induction Therapy is designed to trigger new collagen synthesis in the skin, leading to younger, brighter and healthier looking skin. As you roll or stamp the device over your skin, numerous, ultra-fine micro-needles designed to penetrate through the epidermis create microscopic punctures on the skin’s surface. By opening the skin in this way you not only dramatically increase the penetration of any topical product, increasing its efficacy, but you also create miniature perforations that stimulate the skin’s healing mechanisms, increasing production of many important factors for a healthy skin.
The concept of Collagen Induction Therapy is based on the skin’s natural ability to repair itself whenever it encounters physical damage, such as cuts, burns and other abrasions. Immediately after an injury occurs to the skin, our body reuses the damaged collagen and elastin fibres as well as other damaged skin components to produce new ones. Skin Needling allows for controlled induction of the skin’s self repair mechanism by creating micro-“injuries” in the skin which trigger new collagen synthesis, yet does not pose the risk of permanent scarring.
Benefits of Collagen Induction Therapy
- Dramatically increases absorption of active ingredients
- Dramatically increases the efficacy of topical skincare products
- Helps to lighten pigmentation marks
- Encourages re-pigmenting of white marks
Stretch Marks & Cellulite:
- Improves the appearance of stretch marks from pregnancy or weight loss and the appearance of cellulite
- Helps to restore firmness and tightness to flaccid skin
- Thickens the epidermis and enhances dermal compactness
- Helps to smooth away wrinkles, lines, folds and crow’s feet
- Improves skin texture
- Improves large pores in facial skin
- Helps to reduce the appearance of indented acne scars and pits
- Helps to improve scars caused by chicken pox
- Helps to relax old scars
- Helps to fill old surgical scars
|Stomach & chest||600||480|