Allianz Centre, Shop M2
2 Market Street
Sydney NSW 2000
Benefits of Facial Peels:
- Reduce fine lines under the eyes and around the mouth
- Treat wrinkles caused by sun damage, aging and hereditary factors
- Improve the appearance of mild scarring
- Treat certain types of acne
- Reduce age spots, freckles and dark patches
- Improve the look and feel of skin that is dull in texture and colour
- betaPeel$90An anti-acne peel which helps to control acne and reduces the risk of future outbreaks. Beta Peel counteracts all three fronts of acne by targeting each assault individually; blocked pores, comedones and inflammation. Beta Peel delivers a heavy dose of salicylic acid and azelaic acid straight into the pores and follicles, helping to keep the pores clear of cellular debris therefore reducing the number of pore blockages and breakouts on the skin. A Mesoestetic post-peel crystal fiber mask for cellular activation and deep moisturising can be added for an additional price.
- agePeel$90An anti-aging peel containing an effective combination of acids to reduce fine lines and wrinkles and fade imperfections, leaving the skin smooth and renewed. Activates skin cells to produce more collagen and elastin. Stimulation from the agePeel can increase the production of many key elements that help to obtain a youthful looking complexion. rich in l-mandelic acid, agePeel is the perfect peel to eliminate fine lines and wrinkles. A Mesoestetic post-peel crystal fiber mask for cellular activation and deep moisturising can be added for an additional price.
- Mesopeel by Mesoestetic$90Mesopeel is ideal for dull, slightly wrinkled, sensitive and dark skins, as well as treating chronological aging, actinic acne, superficial scarring and slight hyperpigmentation. The combination of three acids (Lactic, Salicylic and Citric) achieves recovery of lost skin tone, texture and luminosity. A Mesoestetic post-peel crystal fiber mask for cellular activation and deep moisturising is included.