120 King Street
Newtown NSW 2042
Hyperhidrosis is characterised by abnormally excessive sweating involving the extremities, underarms and face, and is usually unrelated to body temperature or exercise.
Complications of Hyperhidrosis:
- social embarrassment and isolation
- occupational and career impediments
- difficulty with intimate relationships
- difficulty with holding a pen or using a keyboard
- inconvenience/challenges with having to frequently change clothes
- primary idiopathical hyperhydrosis
- gustatory (Frey’s syndrome)
- malignant disease
- respiratory failure
- alcoholic beverages
- other drugs and medications
Our Doctors will take a comprehensive history to determine the underlying cause of your hyperhidrosis.
If appropriate, our Doctors may refer you to your regular GP or a Specialist for further investigations.
Upon determining the cause of your Hyperhidrosis, our Doctors will assess whether appropriately administered injections may be a suitable course of treatment for you.
Treatments start from $1100.