Allianz Centre, Shop M2
2 Market Street
Sydney NSW 2000
Hyperhidrosis is characterised by abnormally excessive sweating involving the extremities, underarms and face, and is usually unrelated to body temperature or exercise.
Complications of Hyperhidrosis:
- social embarrassment and isolation
- occupational and career impediments
- difficulty with intimate relationships
- difficulty with holding a pen or using a keyboard
- inconvenience/challenges with having to frequently change clothes
- primary idiopathical hyperhydrosis
- gustatory (Frey’s syndrome)
- malignant disease
- respiratory failure
- alcoholic beverages
- other drugs and medications
Our Doctors will take a comprehensive history to determine the underlying cause of your hyperhidrosis.
If appropriate, our Doctors may refer you to your regular GP or a Specialist for further investigations.
Upon determining the cause of your Hyperhidrosis, our Doctors will assess whether appropriately administered injections may be a suitable course of treatment for you.
Treatments start from $999.