120 King Street
Newtown NSW 2042
Calf muscle hypertrophy is characterised by enlarged muscle bulk of the gastrocnemius muscle. This muscle forms the two-headed bulk shape of the calves located in the back part of the lower legs.
Complications of Calf Muscle Hypertrophy:
- leg muscle tightness and discomfort
- radiating leg pain
- secondary effects on posture
- self consciousness and reduced self confidence
- negative impact on self body image
- poor fitting or inappropriate foot wear
- strenuous exercise of calf muscles
- heavy lifting and repetitive use of calf muscles
Our Doctors will take a comprehensive history to determine the underlying cause of your calf muscle hypertrophy.
Upon determining the cause, our Doctors will assess whether appropriately administered injections may be a suitable course of treatment for you.
Treatments start from $1699 and require an 8 week follow up to assess whether further treatments are required.