https://smoothassilk.com.au/wp-content/uploads/shutterstock_99186008.jpg 600 800 ausweb https://smoothassilk.com.au/wp-content/uploads/logo.png ausweb2017-12-18 13:23:382018-02-16 13:41:12Laser Hair Removal
Are you sick and tired of plucking, tweezing, shaving or waxing to get rid of that unwanted hair from your body? Good news! We provide you laser hair removal utilising Candela GentleLASE PRO that is proven to keep your body hairless. Gone are the days when the laser was scary, now it’s a part and parcel of just about every treatment and most effective too.
Candela GentleLASE PRO:
A highly energised laser pulse is used by Candela GentleLASE PRO wherein it produces a high-intensity beam of light that penetrates through your skin and provides a controlled amount of therapeutic heat. The upper layer of the skin is protected with DCD (dynamic cooling device) technology along with a burst of cooling cryogen.
Benefits of Laser Hair Removal:
There are major benefits that you will enjoy with the Candela GentleLASE PRO.
- Precise: Laser targets only the hair follicle growth areas and keeps the skin around it intact.
- Effective: This is one of the most effective methods of hair removal that is recommended and approved since 1997.
- Quick: Time is money. Literally! That is why laser is most sought after for the limited time and speed as light efficiency.
- Pain Factor: This is a varying factor that differs from person to person and also depends on the area where you want your hair removed.
When is it is best to choose Candela GentleLASE PRO?
If you have excessive hair growth or prefer a skin that is soft and smooth at all times without you having to spend time on hair removal, then Candela GentleLASE PRO is what you deserve. As one of the most cosmetic procedure that is done everywhere, laser hair removal is prone to give you a confidence in your skin.
Your skin will take some time to adjust to the laser pulse. Here are some harmless effects that follow the laser hair removal process.
- A sun burnt look remains for a couple of hours to 48 hours (depending on skin type) following treatment, but moisturisers and compresses help
- Sunscreen is required over the next month to prevent any changes in skin color.
- Some other side effects may include scarring, redness, swelling or change in skin color.
What to Expect:
First things first- Do not be afraid- we’ve done this a thousand times before and know our methods! Here is a step-by-step walk through of the procedure involved:
- Initially, your hair will be trimmed to just a few millimeters above the surface of your skin.
- Depending on the location, thickness and color, the laser equipment will be adjusted.
- Proper eye protection gear will be provided for you to protect your eyes
- The laser pulse is provided to the treatment area and it is studied to detect any reaction from your skin, accordingly the procedure is completed.
- On completion, necessary inflammatory lotions and creams is also provided.
Book an appointment with us and your skin will feel as smooth as silk with every treatment.